Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ooVoo & MTV JAMS Present
TREY SONGZ
CHAPTER V TOUR
with special guests Miguel & Elle Varner
 
Sunday, December 9 at 7:30 pm
At The Fabulous Fox Theatre!
$68, $58 & $48
A limited number of Gold Circle seats are also available.
Limit of 8 tickets per customer.
 
On-Sale Information:
Tickets on sale Friday, October 26 at 10 AM!
Purchase tickets at the Fox Box Office or by calling 314/534-1111. 
Order tickets online at www.metrotix.com.
Trey Songz has unveiled details of his upcoming “Chapter V World Tour Presented by ooVoo,” appropriately titled after his fifth studio album, CHAPTER V. The 25 date U.S. tour will stop at the Fabulous Fox Theatre on December 9.  RCA recording artists Miguel & The Kaleidoscope Dreams Experience and Elle Varner will join Songz as special guests of the tour. 

“As I enter this next chapter of my life, what better way than to celebrate with the very people who have made me who I am today; MY FANS and my Angels. They are continuously there for me and as we embark on the Chapter V World Tour, I plan on giving them the experience of a lifetime. I can't think of anyone else I would rather share my stage with, than two artists who are at the forefront of our genre, Miguel and Elle Varner. We're moving R&B forward and I look forward to touching so many cities and countries over the coming months. I would also like to thank Larry and my good friends at ooVoo for presenting the Chapter V World Tour. Today, social media plays such an important role in our lives and I appreciate ooVoo's commitment to keeping me connected with my Angels and fans all around the world, by connecting us anywhere and at any time through video chat rooms, video messaging, and screen sharing. I’m looking forward to celebrating with you all,” Songz says of the upcoming “Chapter V World Tour Presented By ooVoo.”
Fox Concerts griffins

No comments:

Post a Comment