Next Weekend Come Kick it on the Cobblestones
A FUNdraising Event To Support Local Youth Sports Programs
St. Louis, MO- On Saturday, August 10 from 9:30AM to 8:00PM, Laclede’s Landing
will be celebrating the international soccer game between Real Madrid and Inter Milan
with a themed street party only two blocks away from the Edward Jones Dome. Kick it
on the Cobblestones is an all ages event, planned in an effort to raise money not only for
historic Laclede’s Landing, but also for local youth sports organizations, namely Scott
Gallagher’s Soccer Club. SGSC positively impacts the development of their players on
and off the field, as well as their community.
A $20 donation gets you a party pass, valid August 9-11, with more than a dozen deals at
various Landing establishments, as well as a discount at the Gateway Arch and Gateway
Riverboat cruises. The pass also allows you to attend the pre/post game street festival on
Saturday, August 10, featuring live entertainment from the Dirty Muggs and El Scorcho
and including a sports challenge zone.
St. Louis’ Dirty Muggs are set to perform on the grassy hill of North First Street and
Lucas Street from 9:30AM to 1:00PM. Following the end of the soccer game, El
Scorcho, featuring lead vocalist and guitar player from CAVO, will take the stage from
4:00PM-8:00PM. A DJ will be rockin’ the crowd at the corner of North Second Street
and Morgan Street from 9:30AM-9:30PM.
Kick it on the Cobblestones will be a fun way to benefit St. Louis’ local sports
organizations. To find more info about the event and to see a list of participating
merchants and discounts offered on the party pass, visit http://lacledeslanding.com/kickit-
on-the-cobblestones/. Passes can be pre purchased on the website or purchased (and
redeemed) on Laclede’s Landing (find out where on the website).
The Cardinals take on the notorious Chicago Cubs this weekend as well. Laclede’s
Landing offers a FREE shuttle to and from Busch Stadium. We invite all sports fans to
come Kick It On The Cobblestones with us!
And if don’t have tickets to the games, but still want to be a part of the activities, come
down to the Landing and watch your game of choice in good company and good music!
For any other questions, visit www.lacledeslanding.com, e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-241-5875.
9:30AM TO 8:00PM
A fundraiser event to help local youth sports organizations.
Whether you're going to the Real Madrid vs. Inter Milan game (1pm) at the Edward Jones Dome or the Cards v Cubs games at Busch Stadium or you're not going to either, come kick it on Laclede's Landing for a pre (and post) game block party! For a $20 donation to support local youth sports organizations, you and your family can enjoy live music, a variety of discounts and offers from more than a dozen Landing establishments for the entire weekend. On August 10th from 9:30AM - 12:30PM join us at 1st & Lucas St. for youth sports activities where participants can enter for a chance to win various prizes, including tickets to the international soccer game!
- Wax Museum
- $3 Off Adult Admission
- Top Shelf Tattoos
- 10% Off A Tattoo
- Show Me’s
- 20% Off Entire Bill
- Drunken Fish
- $10 Off $25
- Buy One Drink, Get One Free
- Second Street Freeze
- 10% Off Frozen Yogurt
- The Big Bang
- Free Admission
- Delta Dental Health Theater
- Free Admission
- Tif’s Ugly Mug
- Buy One Drink, Get One Free
- Purchase A Footlong, Get A Free 21 oz. Drink
- Joey B’s
- $5 off any one Apparel Item
- Free Appetizer (up to $7.99) with Purchase of a Large Pizza
- Gateway Arch/Gateway Riverboats
- Save up to $4 when you buy the Captain's Combo (includes, sightseeing riverboat cruise and a journey to the top of the Arch ticket)
- Morgan Street Brewery
- One free handcrafted beer with the purchase of lunch or dinner entree
- Buy one, get one free house mixed drinks and draft beer only
- Big Daddy’s
- 50% off apparel
- Free Kids Meal with the Purchase of a Sandwich, Burger or Entree.
- Buy 2 Sandwiches, Get a Free Appetizer or Order of Wings
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Stage and Soccer activities will be located on the grassy hill at N. First and Lucas Streets
- A DJ will be located at the corner of N. Second and Morgan Streets from 9:30am till 9:30pm
- Outdoor food and beverage booths will be located through out The Landing
- Booth to purchase or redeem party passes located at N. Second and Morgan St. by the clocktower and DJ
PURCHASE PARTY PASS ($113 VALUE)
$20 Pass Valid August 9 - 11, 2013
Please bring your ID to collect your pass when they become valid Aug. 9th or 10th at a booth located at N. Second St. & Morgan St. by the clocktower and DJ. If you would like to pick up your pass in advance, you can do so Monday, Aug. 5 - Thursday, Aug. 8 at Big Daddy's On The Landing.