Friday, April 6, 2018

OLD ROCK HOUSE ANNOUNCES:
 
Travis Meadows
 
Thursday, May 10th
Doors 7pm  Show 8pm
$15 Flat  All Ages
(Tickets On-Sale 4/6 at 5pm)

https://youtu.be/kNwdZif1q9A


Travis Meadows spent years trying to escape himself. He’s anything but selfish, so he’d find a way to get away––a bottle, a bag, a sermon––and he’d share it with everyone. That was then. Now, Meadows isn’t trying to get anybody lost or high. Instead, he’s trying to get every single one of us to settle in deeply to ourselves––and love what’s there. “I feel like what I’m doing is giving people permission to be okay with who they are, where they’re at now,” Meadows says. “A lot of us say stuff like, ‘If I’d been married to this guy or this girl, or if I had enough money, or if I had a better job. If I wasn’t an alcoholic, or if I drank more. If this, if that, then, I think I could be a better person.’” He pauses. “I think the key to life is being okay with who you are.” 
 

Old Rock House
www.instagram.com/ oldrockhousestl

No comments:

Post a Comment