Sunday, November 18, 2018

ROZZI RELEASES DEBUT ALBUM, 
BAD TOGETHER
"Rozzi has a luxurious instrument, rich in feeling and lithe in play." - Yahoo! Music
"Her soulful vocals are what will first grab your attention; she writes and sings lyrical ballads that often garner Aretha Franklin comparisons, and for good reason." - Who What Wear

"Rozzi has officially arrived." - On Air with Ryan Seacrest

(Los Angeles, CA) - Singer-songwriter Rozzi released her debut album, Bad Together, via Small Giant Records. The album is a diary of Rozzi's life. After being discovered by Adam Levine at just 19 years old and thrust into the life of a touring musician, Rozzi realized that she had been so focused on success that she hadn't been living her life. So, Rozzi started living. Most notably she fell in love for the first time and had her heart broken. She felt things she had never felt before, she found herself, and then she wrote about it. Rozzi co-wrote every song on the record and worked with notable producers such as David Schuler (Pink, Backstreet Boys, John Legend), Nick Ruth (Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Carly Rae Jepsen), and Pretty Sister (Betty Who, JoJo, Nathan Sykes). The album is available to buy and stream on all digital platforms HERE. Earlier this week, On Air With Ryan Seacrest premiered the full album HERE.
"This album tells two stories. One is about a relationship that doesn't work. It's me learning that love is not always enough to make it last, and all the emotions that come with that," says Rozzi. "The other story, the one I hear when I listen, is about me growing up and finding my voice. Signed at nineteen years old to powerful men, I was in no position to make demands let alone steer the ship. It was only after years of ups, downs, successes, and failures that I learned how to listen to myself and trust my vision. The result is this album. It is an exploration of my choices both professional and personal. It's my independence. So yeah it's an album about my ex, but it's also about me and my journey to take the reins on my own life."
At the top of the year, Rozzi shared "Uphill Battle" and "Never Over You". The first single, "Never Over You" became an instant favorite at Adult Top 40 radio in major markets and received praise from publications including TimeYahoo! and Teen Vogue. Most recently, she shared "Joshua Tree" and "Lose Us (Feat. Scott Hoying)" ahead of the albums release. In April, Rozzi made her late night network television debut performing "Never Over You" on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Watch the performance HERE.
TRACKLISTING
  1. Visions
  2. Two Minutes
  3. Uphill Battle
  4. Lose Us (Feat. Scott Hoying)
  5. Lose My Number
  6. Never Over You
  7. Bad Together
  8. Joshua Tree
  9. 66 Days
  10. Reason
  11. Uphill Battle (Möwe Remix)
  12. Uphill Battle (GOLDHOUSE Remix)

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment