Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue w/ Rubblebucket
Tuesday, October 18


Katie Herzig
Saturday, November 19
Doors 7pm Show 8pm
$10 Advance $12 Day of Show
All Ages

With The Waking Sleep, Katie Herzig displays maturity and creative fearlessness that extend far beyond her previous work. She knew the risks involved, and knew that breakthroughs only come from having the confidence to believe in your instincts. "I was afraid that all I wanted to write about was global warming and the economy," she says, "and I don't really know how to write about those things. But I just needed to raise questions. I see all these things happening around me, what can I do about them? On some songs, I don't even know what I'm writing about," Herzig concludes. "But it feels like exactly what I need to say."

Old Rock House
1200 S. 7th St.
St. Louis, MO 63104

www.oldrockhouse.com
www.facebook.com/oldrockhouse
www.twitter.com/oldrockhousestl

No comments:

Post a Comment