Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcom readers... here's the deal

Hi all, my name is Scott Kiefer from Sparta, Illinois. I have been an entertainment journalist in the Midwest area, specifically in the St. Louis area for 27 years now. I have recently had a blog on the Belleville News Democrat website, The Concert Hotwire. Our company is rebuilding it's blog formats, and unfortunately, it will not be carrying my blog for a while. So, I decided to begin my own entertainment blog, right here for everyone to see. I will continue to bring you up to date interviews with artists of every genre, and front row pictures from their area performances. In addition, I will be letting you in on all the latest entertainment news.... local and national. Be looking for my posts daily, beginning Dec. 22.

1 comment:

  1. Scott
    I appreciate all that you cover in music. You know how to have fun in the heart of America and you know how to cover it. I am. for one, very honored to have known you these past 25 years and know that you'll always bring that special touch to entertainment that very few can. Keep up the good work and look forward to your views on the music of our times.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete